EVENT or ACTIVITY Registration
EARLY BIRD SALE ENDS JUNE 6th 2018
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE JULY 2nd 2018
Please Note: Once form is completed and you've hit 'Add to Cart' your order will be no longer editable and it will placed in your shopping cart. Please go to the shopping cart to complete your purchase.
The Pirates of Port Adelaide is a grass-roots Festival where the whole community contributes to the theatre, colour, events, activities and pirate theme for Our Port Adelaide. As families follow the Treasure Map, their delight is heightened by free pop-up pirate activities such as jumpy castles, sea shanty music, face-painting, and more substantial activities such as market stalls, concerts, and even rum-tastings! Such activities can draw a crowd and ensure that your business is remembered fondly!
If you’d like to add to the colour of the Festival by hosting an activity (big or small) let us know and we’ll promote it for you in the Official Pirates of Port Adelaide Program.
Please read all the information below and check that you have all the details required before filling in the Event/Activity registration form. If you leave this site before completing your purchase, information will not be saved. All pricing includes GST.
Registered events and activities will receive:
· 2018 Pirates of Port Adelaide Flag x1 ($33 Value)
· Listing in the Official Pirate Festival Program - print and online
· Promotion through the Pirates of Port Adelaide PR and Media Strategy
The Official Pirate Festival Program is subject to approval and what The Pirates say, goes. Pirates are not known for entering into correspondence about their decisions!
Once your registration and payment have been completed, you will need to email the CREW with 2 images. Images are to be provided in high-resolution electronic format (at least 300dpi) max size 4M. You must ensure that you have the appropriate copyright and permissions for these images before sending to us for publishing.
Note: it is a requirement that you have Public Liability Insurance of $20,000,000 for your event/activity. The Pirates of Port Adelaide is unable to provide public liability cover for your event/activity. A copy of your insurance Certificate of Currency must be provided to the CREW and is conditional to your event/activity registration being approved.
By completing of this Form and paying the Registration Fee, I hereby agree to the following conditions:
- I give permission for the information provided on this Event Registration to be included in the Official Pirates of Port Adelaide Festival Program.
- I understand that Event Descriptions may be edited as required.
- Full responsibility for my events/activities will be my organisation/businesses concern and/or contact person listed on this Form; Including all permits, licences Public safety / Risk assessments lodged with Council.
- I acknowledge my responsibility for providing all necessary insurances and protections for my events/activities. The Pirates of Port Adelaide shall not be held responsible or liable for any aspect of my events/activities.
- I acknowledge that my Pirate event/activity will not be listed in the Official Festival Program until payment and insurance certificate of currency have been received by Pirates of Port Adelaide.
- It is my responsibility to forward up to 4 images within 48hours of completing this form for use by the Pirates of Port Adelaide in either Print of online promotion of my event
- Graphic layout of my listing will be at the discretion of the organisers
- I acknowledge that the Information I have provided in this Form is true and correct and the Pirates of Port Adelaide will not be held responsible or liable for any incorrect information published
Registration materials eg Flag will be delivered in the week preceding the Festival Weekend in September
By registering an event/activity, you will be automatically included in the Pirates of Port Adelaide database to receive updates on this and other related promotions and event materials.
* indicates a required field